Energy producing states are looking at carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS) as a useful option for reducing greenhouse gas emissions while ensuring energy supply and spurring development of new markets for alternative fuels like hydrogen. However, deploying CCUS as a statewide strategy requires comprehensive planning and cooperation among state and federal agencies, along with the private sector. Can CCUS help Pennsylvania meet its dual energy and environmental goals? This webinar will explore how the state might develop a roadmap for deploying carbon capture to reduce emissions while developing and expanding energy markets to support economic growth.
- Bi Partisan Congressional Letter of Support to House and Senate Armed Services Committees for CCUS and DAC
- Enchant tests investor appetite for CCS with equity raise
- The Brattle Group: The Emerging Value of CCS for Utilities
- DOE Final Scientific/Technical Report on Petra Nova – March 31, 2020
- The Passing of Barry Worthington