Energy producing states are looking at carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS) as a useful option for reducing greenhouse gas emissions while ensuring energy supply and spurring development of new markets for alternative fuels like hydrogen. However, deploying CCUS as a statewide strategy requires comprehensive planning and cooperation among state and federal agencies, along with the private sector. Can CCUS help Pennsylvania meet its dual energy and environmental goals? This webinar will explore how the state might develop a roadmap for deploying carbon capture to reduce emissions while developing and expanding energy markets to support economic growth.
- Former Rocky Mountain Power CEO Cindy Crane steps into new role at Enchant Energy
- Cindy A. Crane named Enchant Energy CEO
- The Mayor’s Table: Mayor Nate Duckett talks with Peter Mandelstam and Hank Adair about San Juan Generation Station Carbon Capture Project
- Peter Mandelstam on Focus on The Four Corners with Host, Debra Mayeux
- PRC hearing examiners recommend three possible scenarios for PNM to replace SJGS power