Farmington, New Mexico – Enchant Energy is saddened by the passing of Barry Worthington, the longtime executive director of the United States Energy Association (USEA). We extend our deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and colleagues. Barry’s contribution to the cause of the energy access that literally powers the economies of the world through education and strategic interaction with energy leaders and policymakers is a powerful legacy.
- Capito, Whitehouse, Barrasso, Cramer, Hoeven, Smith, Machin Introduce 45Q Legislation
- Enchant Energy says PNM sale to Avangrid will not stop proposed carbon capture project
- New Mexico power plant has world’s largest carbon capture plan
- US DOE supports carbon capture
- New report highlights economic benefits of carbon capture retrofit of San Juan power plant