Enchant Energy Corporation, (Enchant) commissioned the world-class engineering firm of Sargent & Lundy to conduct a pre-feasibility study for transforming the San Juan Generating Station (SJGS) into a large, state-of-the-art carbon dioxide (CO2) capture utilization and sequestration (CCUS) facility.
- Bi Partisan Congressional Letter of Support to House and Senate Armed Services Committees for CCUS and DAC
- Enchant tests investor appetite for CCS with equity raise
- The Brattle Group: The Emerging Value of CCS for Utilities
- DOE Final Scientific/Technical Report on Petra Nova – March 31, 2020
- The Passing of Barry Worthington