Enchant Energy Corporation, (Enchant) commissioned the world-class engineering firm of Sargent & Lundy to conduct a pre-feasibility study for transforming the San Juan Generating Station (SJGS) into a large, state-of-the-art carbon dioxide (CO2) capture utilization and sequestration (CCUS) facility.
- Capito, Whitehouse, Barrasso, Cramer, Hoeven, Smith, Machin Introduce 45Q Legislation
- Enchant Energy says PNM sale to Avangrid will not stop proposed carbon capture project
- New Mexico power plant has world’s largest carbon capture plan
- US DOE supports carbon capture
- New report highlights economic benefits of carbon capture retrofit of San Juan power plant