Enchant Energy Corporation, (Enchant) commissioned the world-class engineering firm of Sargent & Lundy to conduct a pre-feasibility study for transforming the San Juan Generating Station (SJGS) into a large, state-of-the-art carbon dioxide (CO2) capture utilization and sequestration (CCUS) facility.
- The Mayor’s Table: Mayor Nate Duckett talks with Peter Mandelstam and Hank Adair about San Juan Generation Station Carbon Capture Project
- Peter Mandelstam on Focus on The Four Corners with Host, Debra Mayeux
- PRC hearing examiners recommend three possible scenarios for PNM to replace SJGS power
- San Juan College, Enchant Energy and Farmington partner to develop carbon capture workforce
- Enchant Energy signs deal with Bank of America in San Juan Generating Station project