Enchant Energy Corporation, (Enchant) commissioned the world-class engineering firm of Sargent & Lundy to conduct a pre-feasibility study for transforming the San Juan Generating Station (SJGS) into a large, state-of-the-art carbon dioxide (CO2) capture utilization and sequestration (CCUS) facility.
- Phillips 66, Uniper, Vitol sign Humber Zero CO2 MoU
- Equinor, Shell and Total sign off on building world’s first carbon capture network
- A Red Corner of a Blue State Fights to Reopen
- New Mexico Tech Gets $17M DOE Grant to Study San Juan Carbon Sequestration
- NMPRC Defers Decision on Least-Cost Solar Replacement for San Juan