Enchant Energy’s response to the IEEFA report on the planned retrofit of San Juan Generating Station with Carbon Capture Technology is shown below. The response addresses many of the inaccuracies and misstatements contained in that report.
- Phillips 66, Uniper, Vitol sign Humber Zero CO2 MoU
- Equinor, Shell and Total sign off on building world’s first carbon capture network
- A Red Corner of a Blue State Fights to Reopen
- New Mexico Tech Gets $17M DOE Grant to Study San Juan Carbon Sequestration
- NMPRC Defers Decision on Least-Cost Solar Replacement for San Juan