Enchant Energy’s response to the IEEFA report on the planned retrofit of San Juan Generating Station with Carbon Capture Technology is shown below. The response addresses many of the inaccuracies and misstatements contained in that report.
- Carbon Capture Investors Get Tax Credit Clarity From IRS
- New Mexico’s San Juan coal carbon capture project could put investors at risk for $450M: IEEFA
- A Rare Trump-Era Climate Policy Hits an Obstacle: The Tax Man
- Looking forward: PNM official talks next steps as utility looks to end SJGS operations
- Japan Races to Build New Coal-Burning Power Plants, Despite the Climate Risks