Enchant Energy’s response to the IEEFA report on the planned retrofit of San Juan Generating Station with Carbon Capture Technology is shown below. The response addresses many of the inaccuracies and misstatements contained in that report.
- Native Americans Feel Devastated by the Virus Yet Overlooked in the Data
- PRC approves renewable energy projects to replace power from San Juan coal plant
- San Juan Generating Station renewable energy plan gets approval from PRC
- U.S. Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources: Hearing to Examine Development and Deployment of Large-Scale Carbon Dioxide Management Technologies
- PRC discusses replacement power case as deadline looms for PNM solar contracts