Farmington, New Mexico, December 13, 2019 –Enchant Energy Corporation (Enchant Energy) and the City of Farmington today reacted to the release by Los Alamos National Laboratory of a recent report titled “Preliminary Assessment of Post-Combustion Capture of Carbon Dioxide at the San Juan Generating Station-An Independent Assessment of a Pre-feasibility Study Conducted by Sargent & Lundy for Enchant Energy.”
- Mine Workers Ask PRC to Support Carbon Capture Plan, PNM’s San Juan Generating Station Abandonment
- U.S. Leads New Wave of Carbon Capture and Storage Deployment
- LANL: San Juan CO2 capture feasible
- Peter Mandelstam Discusses Carbon Capture Project on Bob Clark Show – NewsRadio KKOB
- Editorial: Will carbon-capture plan give 4 Corners Hollywood ending?