A report entitled “USE OF THE SAN JUAN GENERATING STATION TO DEVELOP METRICS TO COMPARE COAL FUELED POWER PLANT JOBS IMPACTS TO THOSE OF RENEWABLES” was prepared by Management Information Services, Inc.for the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Enchant Energy says PNM sale to Avangrid will not stop proposed carbon capture project
- New Mexico power plant has world’s largest carbon capture plan
- US DOE supports carbon capture
- New report highlights economic benefits of carbon capture retrofit of San Juan power plant
- DOE Sponsored Report On Impact of San Juan Generating Station